October 22–24, 2018 will be here before we know it. Now is the time to register and ensure a spot at the 2018 Pastors & Wives Retreat. The retreat will be at the luxurious Harbor Grand & Marina Grand Resorts in New Buffalo, Michigan - a full-service waterfront resort on the New Buffalo harbor. It is located 70 miles from Chicago and within walking distance of a stunning Lake Michigan beach, unique shops and local restaurants.
Inspired by Scandinavian-modern design, all guest rooms at Marina Grand Resort feature luxury finishes and fixtures, fireplaces, outdoor seating and lovely marina views.
Some of the Resorts Amenities Include:
- Access to Oselka Marina - a family-owned full-service marina with direct access to Lake Michigan. In addition to slip rentals and boat storage, wave runner and boat rentals, yacht cruises and fishing charters are also available in season.
- An indoor pool and year-round Jacuzzi, plus an outdoor pool and marina-side sundeck during the warmer months. Towel service is provided.
- Complimentary Bike Rentals to explore the area.
- Swedish or deep tissue massage in the wellness room of our sister property, The Harbor Grand, just a short walk along the harbor.
- A fitness room is equipped with two treadmills, FTS glide strength trainer, indoor rower, spin bike, elliptical machine, free weights, flat or incline bench, exercise balls and resistance bands.
- Miles of beautiful sandy beach for long walks or a morning run.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each guest room and in all of our public areas.
Local Features of New Buffalo Include:
- Beautiful lakeshore and harbor vistas
- Sandy beaches
- Lush orchards
- Local restaurants and shops
- and so much more!
To Learn More about the Resort Click Here
This Year's Speaker
Pastor James Ford Jr. will be speaking to us at this year's retreat. He is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and the author of When a Man Loves a Woman, When a Woman Loves a Man, and 7 Reasons Why God Created Marriage. Pastor Ford is passionate about strengthening marriages and families. He has been pastoring South Shore Baptist Church—now known as Christ Bible Church—for nearly 37 years.
Registration for the retreat is open and filling up, so make arrangements to register soon. The cost of the retreat is $250 per couple, which includes hotel accommodations for two nights, plus activities and meals.
For registration details Click Here