This important Orlando, FL based position demands a competent and detail-oriented person who is willing to perform a wide variety of support and administrative services for the VP of Biblical Diversity. This position’s essential duties include general administration, managing travel arrangements, correspondence, and schedules as well as event planning and budget management. This position also involves significant direct contact with individuals and churches. It is a very team-oriented position, working in close daily cooperation with the current staff of the Converge Orlando office....Read more
- The Converge organization seeks an Information Technology Director to facilitate the subsequent retirement of the existing director who has served with distinction during the past several years. The successful candidate will have relevant prior experience in similar positions and have a demonstrated interest to serve the Lord as a missional calling that is aligned to the mission and purpose of Converge.
- The Information Technology function is conducted from the Arlington Heights office where this position is located. The position reports to the Chief Financial...
You will be expected to work 12-15 hrs a week.
Book Keeping Responsibilities
- Process, print, and mail donation receipts to donors.
- Keep records of financial transactions
- Verify, allocate, and post details of organization’s financial transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Synchronize data from database with Quickbooks and individual ledgers.
- Track and verify credit card spending
Other Administrative Duties
For all pastoral placements made through Converge MidAmerica, candidates must join the P3 system. Navigate to this link to register: www.convergep3.comRead more
- Lead Worship Team & provide director for the group
- Lead weekly Worship Team practices
- Be involved in finding, selecting and introducing new song material
- Help the Worship Team be prepared for leading Sunday Services by working through transitions with the use of music, readings, testimonies, etc
- Provide leadership and support to the Gospel Choir
- Encourage & recruit instrumentalists and vocalists
- Prepare monthly Worship Team schedules
- Work with the tech team to ensure that...
Do you have a constructive spirit of discontent? We are looking for leaders who desire to penetrate their postmodern culture with the hope of Christ. Converge MidAmerica is an expanding movement of churches reaching Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee. We love seeing church planter’s dreams become a reality. Assessments are available. Training, coaching, and funding systems are set up. Find out more on our church planting pageRead more
Bethel Baptist Church exists to glorify God by loving people and helping them grow into authentic followers of Jesus. The responsibility of the Director of Worship & Creative Arts is to provide opportunities through worship and the arts to help Bethel accomplish this vision by focusing our attention on God in Christ centered and culturally applicable ways.
1. Lead Bethel in worship that is designed to touch the whole person (John 4:19-24).
2. Recruit, train and shepherd worship teams that lead Bethel in worship....
We are looking for a Youth/Associate Pastor whose primary responsibility would be to lead Youth Group meetings on Friday evenings (for youth ranging from 6th-12th grade). The secondary responsibility would be to work alongside the Lead Pastor in meeting the various needs of the congregation (depending on availability, experience, & training).Read more
We are looking for a Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries. Main responsibilities would be to run the Youth Ministry (6th-12th grade), oversee the Children's Ministry, and work with the CE Committee.Read more